Note: After a period of inactivity, you will be ejected from the Portal. Be sure to sign back in or you will be taken to the non-Credentialer search that does not list the last book date
The credentialer search provides all the information available at the public licensee search that is verified by the Board and Commission (printable statement of accuracy below):
- license number
- issue date
- expiration date
- medical school information
- year of birth
- disciplinary action
And information provided by licensees but not verified:
- primary and secondary specialty
And also includes:
- practice address
- date of the last Board minute entry/confidential activity or "none"
For re-credentialing, check for any activity since your last credentialing.
For an initial appointment, check for a date or "none" in the "date of last confidential entry" field to determine if you need to send a release and obtain confidential information.
To request minute entry extracts:
- Email your request and the licensee's signed release (no older than one year or after the date of the last entry) to
- You will receive the minute entry extracts by return email.
- If you do not have email/scanning capability, fax your request to Carla Kruger at (334) 240-3051.
- We request that upon a credentialer leaving employment, the Board is notified so that the account can be deactivated.
For Administrative Complaints from 2009 forward, which are not provided at the web site, please use our document request form.
If you have any questions, please call Ms. Carla Kruger at (334) 833-0172.
All rights reserved